<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Living Water

What can Separate

Sunday, April 09, 2006
But by the grace of God I am what I am" (1 Cor. 15:10)

It is so wonderful to know that nothing can separate us from Christ's love.
I know He loves me to the point of a cross and beyond.

Not because of any works done on my part...simply because He is who He is.

I am what I am by His grace.
He is who He is..The great I am!

When He saved me I wrote a little poem.

This King

This King wore neither jewells nor robes to journey far from home
This King wore sandles on His feet and suffering for His throne
This King, a carpenter by trade
Humble nobility
This King born in a bed of straw, where livestock need to be

This King died on a wooden cross
They laid Him in a grave
This King arose on the third day
and we all know...His saved

That this King came in this world a lamb, a lion now He reigns
The angles kneel and bow in awe
The seraphem do sing..
Holy Holy Holy
all the day

His pure white robes do flow
The light it issues from His face
in heavens all aglow

The lightning coming from His hands will burn out all the chaff
The gates of hell will not prevail
This King does rule the future and the past

Anything built on something else is sitting on the sand
It will not stand before this King

This King
The Great I AM


7:33 PM :: ::
4 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

bluhaze :: permalink