<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Living Water

Mixed Emotions

Tuesday, April 04, 2006
I seem to have a bundle of mixed emotions right now.

While I am thankful to be able to be of help and comfort to my aunt..I also feel somewhat house bound and confined.

There have only been three days that I felt a little like crying..One of those is today.

I had all her mail forwarded and she was pretty much in debt. It saddens me to think of someone so ill and aging
fighting not only her illnes but a mound of debt.

She was always so independant and lived 3 1/2 hours away. I had no idea the battles she was facing until she finally agreed to come live with me. I had been asking her to for quite some time but she always refused until she ended up in the hospital.

The Lord only knows what else may be around the corner. The doctors aren't giving her long..a year max.

While I thank you Lord for the experience..I need your help every step. I'm counting on you Lord!

10:03 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

bluhaze :: permalink