<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Living Water

We Should All Love To Learn

Monday, March 06, 2006
I love to learn. Because of this longing to learn that the Lord has placed on my heart I have decided to try and follow along with the following Discipleship course posting my thoughts as I go. We will see where it leads. If you would like to do the same you can start at the following link.

Love, Sue

Pulpit of The Last Days

And we know that the Son of God has come and has given us an understanding, that we may know Him who is true; and we are in Him who is true, in His Son Jesus Christ."
(1 John 5:20)

I am not sure I agree that Christians have not learned the basics of focus on Christ alone. But I do agree that true hearted Christians are drawn to unity in Christ.

". . . till we all come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ . . ."

(Eph 4:13)

The Holy Spirit is our teacher and comparing spiritual with spiritual is not the way of the world. We will continue in order as time and the Lord permits.

1Co 2:13 Which things also we speak, not in words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Spirit teacheth; combining spiritual things with spiritual words.
4:16 PM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

bluhaze :: permalink