<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Living Water

Sermon Notes

Sunday, February 26, 2006
Be Of Good Cheer

Act 27:25 Wherefore, sirs, be of good cheer: for I believe God,
that it shall be even so as it hath been spoken unto me.

Do we believe God? Do we believe His promises? Then be of good
cheer.

Believe His promises.

1- God answers prayer
Mat 7:7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
Mat 7:8 for every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
Mat 7:9 Or what man is there of you, who, if his son shall ask him for a loaf, will give him a stone;
Mat 7:10 or if he shall ask for a fish, will give him a serpent?
Mat 7:11 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children,
how much more shall your Father who is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?

2-God is with us
Mat 18:20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name,
there am I in the midst of them.

3-God anoints His ministry
Mat 28:18 And Jesus came to them and spake unto them, saying,
All authority hath been given unto me in heaven and on earth.
Mat 28:19 Go ye therefore, and make disciples of all the nations,
baptizing them into the name of the Father and
of the Son and of the Holy Spirit:
Mat 28:20 teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I commanded
you: and lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world.

4- God gives us His Holy Spirit and power to witness
Act 1:8 But ye shall receive power,
when the Holy Spirit is come upon you:
and ye shall be my witnesses both in Jerusalem,
and in all Judaea and Samaria,
and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

5- Jesus never changes
Heb 13:8 Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and to-day,
yea and for ever.

6- He is coming again to receive us
Joh 14:1 Let not your heart be troubled: believe in God,
believe also in me.
Joh 14:2 In my Father's house are many mansions; if it were not so,
I would have told you; for I go to prepare a place for you.
Joh 14:3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I come again,
and will receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be
also.


Be of good cheer.


2:04 PM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

bluhaze :: permalink