<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Living Water

On Power

Friday, February 24, 2006
Joh 19:11 Jesus answered him, Thou wouldest have no power against me, except it were given thee from above: therefore he that delivered me unto thee hath greater sin.

The Lord in His life span had many people that tried to execute power over His life.

They tried to stone Him and capture Him and destroy Him ...yet He walked right through the middle of them. When the power of God was given another however, He was in total subjection.

Have you ever had a power in your life that you could in no way walk through? I have.

The funny thing about power given from God that you can't walk through..you have to live through it.

It was in my own case a very painful and controling power..but it taught me the most in my entire life.

I thank God for it.

Praying God's will can be very hard and painful. But after the pain there is always the joy.

9:49 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

bluhaze :: permalink