<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Living Water

Notes

Sunday, March 05, 2006
Contrasts in heaven / hell

Joh 14:2 In my Father's house are many mansions; if it were not so,
I would have told you; for I go to prepare a place for you.
Joh 14:3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I come again,
and will receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may
be also.

Luk 16:24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me,
and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water,
and cool my tongue; for I am in anguish in this flame.

heaven-perfect
hell-torment and anguish

The unsaved and unclean will be shut out of heaven

Rev 21:27 and there shall in no wise enter into it anything
unclean, or he that maketh an abomination and a lie:
but only they that are written in the Lamb's book of life.

Sin is a terrible and ugly thing. God loves men and paid a
ultimate price to reconcile us.

If we were to spend only 5 minutes in hell how would it affect us?
Probably like the following..

Luk 16:27 And he said, I pray thee therefore, father,
that thou wouldest send him to my father's house;
Luk 16:28 for I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them,
lest they also come into this place of torment.

We would wish no one to come into the torment of hell.

There is nothing funny about hell. We should have a heart to take
others with us to heaven through Christ and saved from the torment
of hell.

Hell was not designed for man but for devils and demons. Christ came
to draw men unto Him to be saved.

Joh 12:31 Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince
of this world be cast out.
Joh 12:32 And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw
all men unto myself.

In the Lord we are blessed.

Rev 14:13 And I heard the voice from heaven saying,
Write, Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from henceforth:
yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labors;
for their works follow with them.
2:21 PM :: ::
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

bluhaze :: permalink