<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Living Water

Hiding Self

Thursday, March 09, 2006
Isa 28:15 Because ye have said, We have made a covenant with death, and with Sheol are we at agreement; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, it shall not come unto us; for we have made lies our refuge, and under falsehood have we hid ourselves:

Very often we try and hide ourselves. Hide our true thoughts..Hide our true agendas.

God knows every inch however.

There is an important biblical issue with not hiding oneself I often refer to.

Joh 1:47 Jesus saw Nathanael coming to him, and saith of him, Behold, an Israelite indeed, in whom is no guile!

Why did Jesus see Nathanael as an Israelite?

He saw him that way because Nathanael made no pretence. Nathanael spoke things as he thought them.

Joh 1:46 And Nathanael said unto him, Can any good thing come out of Nazareth? Philip saith unto him, Come and see.

"Can any good thing come out of Nazareth? "

Nathanael was speaking about our Lord here.

"Can any good thing come out of Nazareth? "

He made no pretence to imagine anything but what he thought.

The Lord saw this as honorable. He was a true Israelite.

My thoughts may be raw..But I will tell you they are true.

The Lord would tell you the same.

I won't try and hide myself ever again...Not from myself..Or from the world..

But especially..I will never again try and hide from my Lord.

If it makes me unacceptable to society so be it. I have found it makes me free in Christ.

Under falsehood have we hid ourselves.





1:59 PM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

bluhaze :: permalink