<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Living Water

Interesting Week

Monday, March 20, 2006
It has been an interesting week for me.

I have an aging aunt that has been confirmed with cancer and some dementia. She will be living with me for a while.

What was so interesting was the legal processes one needs to consider. One need not spend a large legal fee to set up Power of Attorney for an aging family member. You can go directly to the courthouse and obtain a general form to fill out. Have the aging family member sign the form at the courthouse and record it all at once.

She does need some protection because the dementia has her giving away her assets to anyone that speaks a kind word to her.

It was so funny..She gave her car to my brother-in-law. A couple of days later she gave her car to my sister. Then later she gave her car to me..Telling me.."hon you can have that car and I gave others one just like it."

Thank goodness none of us would harm her in taking the car. It will need to be sold and the money used toward some of her care needs.

Thank the Lord, He never leaves us. I will probably be needing as much care as she, just in different ways. I'm counting on you Lord.

Mat 28:20 teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I commanded you: and lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world.

Praise God! Thank you Lord.
2:12 AM :: ::
2 Comments:
  • Bless your heart. Don't grow weary in this. I know it will be hard, but much righteous fruit will be born because of it.

    Keep you in my prayers

    By Blogger Bhedr, at 11:25 PM  
  • Thanks for your prayers Bhedr.

    It is good to see you.

    By Blogger bluhaze, at 5:58 PM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

bluhaze :: permalink