<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Living Water

Creation and Fall of Man

Thursday, March 09, 2006
The next lesson can be found at-

Creation and Fall of Man

Adam was innocent before God giving him laws.

Then God delivered one law-

And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, "Of every tree of the garden you may freely eat; but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat of it you shall surely die."
(Gen 2:16-17)


Through Adam's disobedience to this law, sin entered the world.
The wages of sin is death (Rom 6:23).

Sin means to miss the mark. It means we are not reflecting God's character. We have all missed that mark. God also considers our hearts however so that in reality we could appear to miss but still please God if the miss was done from a proper heart perspective.

1Co 4:5 Wherefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who will both bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and make manifest the counsels of the hearts; and then shall each man have his praise from God.

If however we do very well but with a wrong heart He could be very displeased.

Isa 14:13 And thou saidst in thy heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God; and I will sit upon the mount of congregation, in the uttermost parts of the north;
Isa 14:14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will make myself like the Most High.

(my own notes..not sure about this since the Lord in our heart would never try and make us like the most high? I thought that was describing satan?)

7:56 PM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

bluhaze :: permalink