<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Living Water

Spring Chicken

Sunday, March 26, 2006
This morning I helped my aunt downstairs to watch Kenneth Copeland.
She has always liked Kenneth Copeland.

The TV in her room is small and I figured we could watch together
on the larger set in our family room.

Kenneth was not on but his wife. The message was about speaking
positive scripture instead of negatives about your life.

Isa 40:31 but they that wait for Jehovah shall renew their strength;
they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be
weary; they shall walk, and not faint.


So here sits my 83 year old aunt, lung cancer, leukemia, dementia,
beginning stages of alzhimers(sp?).. Praying strength, running,
and mounting up as eagle wings.

When we got back to her room a little later she had forgotten
the message and began to tell me what an old bitty she was.

I looked at her and said..Remember the message this morning.

She said ..Oh yeah..I'm a spring chicken ready to hatch.

We both laughed so hard.. There were tears.
8:27 PM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

bluhaze :: permalink