<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Living Water

Shield

Tuesday, April 25, 2006
(KJV) The God of my rock; in him will I trust: he is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my saviour; thou savest me from violence.

(KJV) Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

It is so wonderful to have such a protective husband. It is even more wonderful to have such a protective God.

The protection is on all sides and no enemy can enter.

It is also necessary that I understand the danger outside that protection. I know the danger well as I was saved from the world..and from that danger.

The Lord does make His name glorious. I will praise Him forever.

Thank you Lord!
4:30 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

bluhaze :: permalink