<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Living Water

Raising the Dead

Monday, April 24, 2006
Well ...Kenneth Copeland this morning was strange to say the least.

While I love the authority of knowing your a child of the King..Copeland said something about coming to a faith of raising the dead.

I don't believe watching can hurt and I love being able to discuss the sermon with my aunt. She is a grown woman and I would never tell her she couldn't watch...but raising the dead is such an act as a puzzle to me.

Would the Lord even want to raise the dead through us?

I know I'm exactly where the Lord wants me..He has me watching this for a reason. He will show me as we progress.

I am sure my aunt didn't retain the message. She even forgets my name.

End time propaganda? Fulfillment of Christ's prophecies will certainly take place.

Strange...I wonder when Lazarus died the second time?...lol...
1:32 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

bluhaze :: permalink