<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Living Water

Speak Now or Forever Hold Your Peace...

Monday, April 24, 2006
It is funny how violent situations can cause survivors to have something they call "Post Tramatic Stress".

I can say with all thanksgiving that the Lord delivered me from the violent.

I can also say that the road to recovery has been slow.
The Lord has slowly been showing me how to deal with my mental wounds.
I am sure that throughout that recovery process I have offended some people. Certain situations or even words can at times trigger strange responses from me...The Lord working with me has shown me a few.

I can't say I'm sorry for things I have never been notified of.
I do find people are put off by my brash manners and won't let me know of an offence. Actions speak louder than words...They just don't give room for understanding.

Now as if those people I may have offended where reading this I say...Speak now or forever hold your peace.

I do apologize..Please forgive me.

I often think on the scars the Lord had Thomas place his finger in...Battle scars.

I guess we all have some battle scars.






9:16 PM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

bluhaze :: permalink