<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Living Water

Friday, May 06, 2005
Applebees now has a weight watchers menu.

I tried the Chocolate Rasberry Layer Cake and hated it, but I found an excerpt within our newspaper yesterday that rated that cake pretty low also. It did rate some of the other selections well.

Onion Soup Au Gratin- rated a 4 out of 5
Grilled Shrimp Skewr Salad- rated a 4 out of 5
Sizzling Chicken Skillet- rated a 4 out of 5
Grilled Tilapia with Mango Salsa-rated a 4 out of 5
Berry Lemon Cheesecake- rated a 5 out of 5
Chocolate Raspberry Layer Cake- rated a 1 out of 5

I can understand why it was rated a 1. It almost made me think I wouldn't try any of the others, but this article and ratings has caused me to change my mind.

WW Menu

I will try something else now.

8:24 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

bluhaze :: permalink