<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Living Water

Wednesday, April 27, 2005
Beware a Reign of Censorship

Remember Salmon Rushdie and his plight when he wrote his book going against the grain of the muslim faith.

He was forced into exile when the faith put out a death threat against him. The muslims were outraged that he dare touch what they believe "holy scripture".

Often you may run into "Christian groups" that also agree they must enforce a form of censorship. It is more subtle than death threats but censorship reigns within certain groups.

The irony of a "Christian group" trying to censor the public is they don't believe the very scripture they are trying to protect.

There is nothing wrong with people holding bible studies or church within the confides of their "group" of a certain persuasion of faith when that direction is given upfront, but watch out if their censorship begins to inch out into the mainstream of life.

The root of such illogical behavior as trying to censor the public is a disbelief in their own faith. They truly don't believe the greatness of their God. They are acting on a fear that man's ability to taint souls is greater than their God's ability to keep them.

John 10:28  And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
John 10:29  My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

They don't have a true belief of their own scripture and therefore fight against anyone they see as a threat to that scripture.

Restricting through censorship is a form of mind control. Don't give into the fear.

The Lord would simply tell us the following.

Matthew 15:13  But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up.
14  Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.


6:53 AM :: ::
1 Comments:
  • Meg thanks for saying that I have sense. Any sense I may make though I have to credit the Lord, so I guess instead of me getting in an uproar about it I need to just be praying for the Lord to give them a little sense too.

    lol..Thanks Lord.

    By Blogger bluhaze, at 11:45 AM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

bluhaze :: permalink