<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Living Water

Monday, April 25, 2005
To ignore certain persons within a group setting is a cultist practice. I am not talking of an accidental overlooking or needing to think before answers, but a purposeful continual ignoring.

I am well aware of the practice because of relationships before salvation.

There was one in particular that no matter how I tried to open lines of communication I would be ignored for weeks on end. This was even within a setting of being in a same room together, and the only parties within the room.

This person of my past was agnostic whose god was a "power". This person of my past was of cult persuasions and of the world. While I was also of the world at the time, I never succumbed to using this tactic no matter how angry I may have gotten.

How surprised I became for the Lord to save me and I begin to pick up on those same cultism practices within the "church system".

I am sure the Lord lead me to those places within His name, to show me the rudiments of a false man made church.

While I am sure we all are guilty of ignoring others at times, to make it a form of punishment so to speak is cultist. If you are within a group setting that uses such punishment my advice would be get out however you can.

Some very good cult resources can be found at the following link -

Cult Resources
7:30 AM :: ::
2 Comments:
  • Hi! I can't get your entire blog to load on my computer. I would love it if you could leave me a new link in my comments! Thanks!

    By Blogger Randi, at 2:48 PM  
  • Hi again! your blog came up fine this time. You have some interesting things to say-I will be back soon!

    By Blogger Randi, at 9:30 PM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

bluhaze :: permalink