<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Living Water

Loving the Underdog

Friday, January 27, 2006
I don't know why but I'm always drawn to the look of the underdog.

I do say "look" of the underdog because looks can be decieving.

I think of what it must have looked like with the Lord on that cross...spitting on Him and yelling...hey man..save yourself. Giving Him vinegar to drink and spliting up His clothes.

What it must have "looked" like.

There must be some reason the coined saying means so much to me..You can't judge a book by it's cover.
3:20 PM :: ::
1 Comments:
  • Hey, you took me off your blogroll? Did I offend you?

    I was about to put you on my blogroll tonight, but I see you took mine off yours?

    I hope i didn't offend you. If I did please accept my apology.

    Antonio

    By Blogger Antonio, at 1:59 AM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

bluhaze :: permalink