<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Living Water

The Lord Really Drives Home A Point

Saturday, January 21, 2006
The Lord works in mysterious ways. I had never read any Spurgeon before just lately.

I sort of knew in my heart of hearts that the Lord had me reading the first articles in a wrong frame of mind, but He had me do it anyway...sort of like the two times He had me dress really weird and go to church.

If the Lord has never had you dress really strange and out of character and then go to church I highly recommend it. It really shows who your friends are..or should I say..it really shows who your friends ain't.

I read an article once on this rich man that took to living homeless and living out of trash cans and dumpsters for a year. I need to try and find that article again. I wonder if the guy was Christian.
3:02 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

bluhaze :: permalink