<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Living Water

Fair Weather

Friday, January 13, 2006
The Lord is so good.

For the second year in a row my hubby's birthday sported fair weather. Yesterday was wonderful and we took a short road trip into North Carolina on the bike. Ate at a Sagebrush and just goofed around.

I have thought and prayed about all the things I have seen on the web that cause the Lord's peace to leave me and have determined I just need to stay clear of it all.

I guess just praying, Father forgive them they don't understand, along with keeping distance until they do understand is all one can do.

In the meantime I will just praise the Lord in all His goodness.

Praise God!

1Co 14:33
(ASV)
for God is not a God of confusion, but of peace. As in all the churches of the saints,


4:28 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

bluhaze :: permalink