<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Living Water

Tuesday, December 20, 2005
Cleansed-

1 John 1:9 �If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

He is faithful. He cleanses from ALL unrighteousness.

There is no defeated position in Christ. With Him you are either victorious in Him or the enemy.

Are you hot or cold? Hot and cold mixed equals warm.

Revelation 3:16 �So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

If they question your righteous position in Christ...Just whom do they think they question? Since you can do nothing on your own do they think they question you?

While they could question your own abilities all day...Do they dare question the Lord's?

Shake the dust off.... Dare the devil to question the Lord.

You need not put up with it if the Lord gives escape, and while you may pray for their ignorance from afar, don't accept abuse from the devil when he will always be under the feet of our saviour.

The things I have seen in the name of our precious yet mighty Lord is atrocious.
8:29 AM :: ::
3 Comments:
  • flea bitten mutt??

    By Blogger Scott Hill, at 2:30 AM  
  • Hi Sue,
    I just noticed that you have a link to me. I have never seen you around, except for one comment on Pyromaniac a long time ago about cans of chili and how people are not cans. Something like that. Do you actually read my blog? If so, why not let me know sometime? By the way, great post!

    By Blogger Rose~, at 1:46 AM  
  • [quote]flea bitten mutt??

    [/quote]
    Scott, if it barks like a dog I figure it must be a dog...or maybe a charismatic rolling in the floor making animal sounds.

    By Blogger bluhaze, at 11:05 AM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

bluhaze :: permalink