<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Living Water

Manipulation

Tuesday, January 10, 2006
I still can't get over it.

How in the world could someone write a "devotion" and try to make something Godly, like providing for your family, into something bad? On top of that with some sort of boasting..look at me I give all to Christ, bullock that I am, (like trusting Christ is going to turn you into some work beast).

Pure out and out attempt at manipulation with a twisting of scripture.

I need to just pray for the situation and leave it be. It truly has angered me however.

I give it to the Lord.
4:28 AM :: ::
1 Comments:
  • I totally understand how frustrated you are. There are many frustrating things to be found in Christian teaching, but many good also. Take care. :~)

    By Blogger Rose~, at 5:40 PM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

bluhaze :: permalink