<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Living Water

From Spurgeons -All of Grace

Friday, January 20, 2006
I have never read much written by men but this All of Grace by Spurgeon is awesome! just a sample...I highly recommend reading it!

I have seen with my own eyes such marvellous changes of moral and spiritual character that I despair of none. I could, if it were fitting, point out those who were once unchaste women who are now pure as the driven snow, and blaspheming men who now delight all around them by their intense devotion. Thieves are made honest, drunkards sober, liars truthful, and scoffers zealous. Wherever the grace of God has appeared to a man it has trained him to deny ungodliness and worldly lusts, and to live soberly, righteously, and godly in this present evil world: and, dear reader, it will do the same for you."I cannot make this change," says one. Who said you could? The Scripture which we have quoted speaks not of what man will do, but of what God will do. It is God's promise, and it is for Him to fulfill His own engagements. Trust in Him to fulfill His Word to you, and it will be done.
6:19 PM :: ::
1 Comments:
  • Have you been to http://www.christianveg.com or http://www.jesusveg.com?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:20 PM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

bluhaze :: permalink