<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Living Water

Friday, April 15, 2005
In celebration of McDonald's anniversary let's each eat a pound of grease and a Big Mac.

I used to love Big Macs until I found out the calorie content. It was way up there although that has been a while...it seems like over 600 or so..can't remember exactly.

I have as I age tried to help hubby and I eat a little more healthy. You really do feel better when you eat better. The thought of a Big Mac now sort of makes me queezy...

3:04 PM :: ::
4 Comments:
  • I love Big Mac

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:50 PM  
  • my hubby mac..lol

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:51 PM  
  • Mac Merda.
    Ronald McDonald is a pederast.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:53 PM  
  • I ordered three cheese burgers the other day. I thought it would be a change from from the salad but it was disgusting. Never again.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:10 PM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

bluhaze :: permalink