<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Living Water

Tuesday, April 05, 2005
Lame Songs and Lame Blogs

As I venture into PDL I feel I must take a break as it is becoming so work based for me. I will continue as I feel lead but at this time I will regress to more enjoyable blogging.

Psalms 139:14  I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.


I am wonderfully made even throughout lameness.

That lameness being silly, lame, songs that surge through my head at times. These verses circle in my head to my complete helplessness at times. Often in the middle of important tasks like washing dishes or folding laundry or vacuuming I find myself moving to tunes within my head.

Even prayer at times is not exempt.

Dear Lord,
I praise you..
She'll be comin round the mountain when she comes.

I lift up your name and bring these petitions to you.
She'll be comin round the mountain when she comes.

Lord you know the needs of our family at this time.
She'll be comin round the mountain.
She'll be comin round the mountain.
She'll be comin round the mountain when she comes.

....Alas...The picture may not be pretty for the eye is not single at these moments.

Lame songs and lame blogs. Even lameness can be wonderful.

Marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.



10:52 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

bluhaze :: permalink