<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Living Water

Wednesday, April 06, 2005
I love my husband so much.

When we first married he used to try and help me in the kitchen. That stopped soon after one day he was washing dishes and left the dish rag in the garbage disposal.

I come along and turn on the disposal and what did we get? A mess for which it took him about a year to get fixed.

While I never doubt that God is sovereign, I think He sometimes just let us grind up the dish rag.

We see Moses being told to speak to a rock and then hitting it. We see him kill an Egyptian and causing a period of exile getting his life ready for the next move of God in his life.

Sure we have no free will concerning salvation. God chooses us, we don't choose Him...however the learning involved would be pointless without human error.

Dear Lord,
Your will be done and keep me from grinding up the dish rag.
12:13 PM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

bluhaze :: permalink