<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Living Water

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Peculiar People Take Heart


John 14:1  Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
John 14:27  Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Through my Lord's Word I maintain my place within cyber world, not to be troubled.

Fellowship upon many Christian message boards is more like war than fellowship. Often one can find themselves thinking along the lines of our Lord when He cried out..I honor my Father and you do dishonor me.

John 8:49  Jesus answered, I have not a devil; but I honour my Father, and ye do dishonour me.

So in looking for more untroubled waters, I join a "blog" community.

The problem is that while it was a "blog" community, it was not a "God"community. The first comment I received linked me to some satanic site chanting words of darkness and displaying aborted full term babies with makeup on their faces. I shuddered as I deleted the comment and link.

Which incident disturbed me the most, dishonor from the enemy or dishonor from one claiming to be my brethren?

I would be a most unusual subject to not be troubled.

But...the joy of the Lord is my strength.

Psalms 16:11  Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.

Peculiar people take heart.

Deuteronomy 14:2  For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God, and the LORD hath chosen thee to be a peculiar people unto himself, above all the nations that are upon the earth.

Praise God!


12:47 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

bluhaze :: permalink