<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Living Water

Friday, January 28, 2005
Well... it now seems that James Dobson believes that Spongebob Squarepants is gay.

Interested to find out.... I found this link concerning sexual habits of the sponge.

Since sponges have no animal sexual organs they are typically asexual, although at times there is a meeting of sperm and egg through water turmoil, they will regrow new sponge from small pieces cut from itself.

Article on sponge reproduction

So how can Spongebob be gay?

Something to do with the messenger, We Are Family Foundation, requesting respect to others decisions.

While I do appreciate the warning Mr Dobson...I prefer to believe Christ bigger than a cartoon sponge.

I will not shake in my boots in Spongebob's presence but calmly realize that asexual sponges (and cartoon at that) have no power over my life or family.


5:02 PM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

bluhaze :: permalink