<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Living Water

Friday, January 14, 2005
One of my Christmas presents was a cookbook for a cure. "Star Palate..celebrity cookbook for a cure" proceeds dedicated to finding a cure for cancer.

I decided to try Susan Lucci's Spagetti & Meatballs.

By the time I was finished I am sure it didn't resemble her idea of spagetti.

I had added...green bell pepper, a packet of good seasons italian dressing, about 2 tablespoons of brown sugar, about a teaspoon of garlic salt, more black pepper, 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, an 1/8 cup red cooking wine and last but not least a teaspoon of minced jalapeno pepper.

I had a spagetti to kick butt!

Do the stars have a sensitive palate I wondered? The original recipe looked like spagetti and smelled like spagetti...but where in the world was that punch? I had to improvise.

Good thing.... it was for a good cause.

Like the cookbook states..... she somehow finds time to cook between kidnappings, marriages, and plane crashes.

I was wondering if she takes time to taste.

Maybe its just me?
7:56 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

bluhaze :: permalink