<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Living Water

Thursday, December 16, 2004
question- What did Adam say the day before Christmas?
answer- Merry Christmas, Eve.

While not yet Christmas Eve, I am so ahead of shopping this year!
I have some small items to pick up today and I am finished!
Praise God for His goodness!

I will be visiting my dad soon.
He never had to call me and make up divorce to get me to visit as he divorced my Mom when I was twelve.
This little joke is cute (following).
Divorce is not funny though.
Strange how we can even laugh at our misery once the pain heals.
Praise God for healing!

Good News

An elderly man in Phoenix called his son in New York and said, "I hate
to ruin your day Bob, but your mother and I are getting a divorce.
Twenty-five years of misery is enough! I'm sick of her, and I'm sick
of talking about this, so call your sister in Boston and tell her."
Then he hung up.

Bob immediately called his sister, who was absolutely frantic upon
hearing the news. She called her father. "You two are not getting a
divorce!" she yelled. "Bob and I will be there tomorrow. Until then,
don't do a single thing, do you hear me?"

The old man hung up the phone and turned to his wife. "It worked!" he
said. "The kids are coming for a visit, and they're paying their own
way!"
4:10 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

bluhaze :: permalink