<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Living Water

Sunday, December 05, 2004
A Beautiful Dance-

A few years back within memories I recall a play
I attended at a local church. The youth of our community
put on this play. I went because the director was
from out of state and staying at my bed and breakfast at the time.

I don't recall much detail but the play stands out in my
flashbacks because of one incident.

There was dancing involved in this play. The kids were putting
on a musical of sorts.

The director was a male that brought with him his teen daughter
and her friend. The two girls were involved in the
play and actually playing acting parts.

I recall sitting and watching the teens whirling on stage. The
music beating out time. The teens swaying and leaping when
suddenly the director's daughter fell right middle stage.

The audience laughed at the sudden incident, and I have to admit I
laughed right along with them.

The young girl did not get up but was laying there middle stage
with this horrified look and the audience laughing.

It must have been only a minute, but I am sure it seemed like
eons for the distraught teen.

Then suddenly from behind the curtains runs the director to her
side. He picks her up, looks at the laughing audience and
back at her.

Then with this voice that seem to vibrate
the whole room he said, "hon, you danced beautifully."

Well, the audience hushed and the play went on
and finished. The girl was not hurt and finished
her somewhat clumsy preformance.

I don't recall how or even if anyone else did, but
the incident stands out.

It reminds me of our heavenly Father.

While we are dancing out our parts within this world, we often
find ourselves in a fallen state with the whole world laughing.

He never fails to run to our side, pick us up and say.....
"hon, you danced beautifully".
6:00 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

bluhaze :: permalink