<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Living Water

Wednesday, December 01, 2004
Just think, if it weren't for marriage, men would go through life thinking they had no faults at all.

My husband has few faults that I can find. Occasional clothes laying around or caps off the mustard when he puts it back in the fridge...little things like that.

It is horrible that some married couples go through life picking each other apart.

I can find so much more to compliment in my hubby than complain about.

He does the same with me. I rarely hear him tell me something I have done doesn't please him. It is real ... not something done out of pressure .

I am so blessed that we compliment each other and work together..no division and working against one another.

It is truly a blessing.
11:00 PM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

bluhaze :: permalink