<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Living Water

Thursday, January 13, 2005
I was reading about the obsessed food blogs on the net and I realized that while I am obsessed with cooking I am not an all out food snob.

I love coupon clippers that will settle for yesterday's bananas in the reduced produce isle to make a lucious bread ,or savy cooks that throw together the leftovers for a mystery stew.

Most food blogs are not that way.

They will snub your day old bread while you just invent a bread pudding.

Like the old saying goes...Sometimes life throws you lemons so make lemonade!

Well since my obsessions run from Jesus... to food ....to laughter... to diet...to life... and back... it would be very hard for me to dedicate an all out "foodie" blog.

I guess my blog is much like that mystery stew.

Throw it all together and just see what you come up with.
1:30 PM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

bluhaze :: permalink