<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Living Water

Thursday, November 18, 2004
All those that believe in psychokinesis raise my hand.

Images of Steven King's "Carrie" race through my head.

I wonder sometimes how much power humans have over other humans. Can someone's ill will toward another cause harmful things to happen in the other person's life without obvious manipulation?

There are people who claim to be able to teach others this procedure also called PK. PK Training
Teaching this through gambling tables in LA and even listing exercises to practice at home.

It is funny... But before I had ever come upon these exercise on the web or read of them in any fashion, I have used some of these techniques for inner peace in times past. Making lists and tearing them up or meditation of body funtions for healing or strength.

I had however never tried to impose my own thought patterns upon others.

I feel some manner of repulsion thinking there could be others sitting at a gaming table in LA across from me using these teachings to try and manipulate me. That is if I ever went to LA to gamble (which I don't).

There are scripture warning of evil imaginations against others.


Zechariah 7:10  And oppress not the widow, nor the fatherless, the stranger, nor the poor; and let none of you imagine evil against his brother in your heart.
Zechariah 8:17  And let none of you imagine evil in your hearts against his neighbour; and love no false oath: for all these are things that I hate, saith the LORD.
Psalms 38:12 They also that seek after my life lay snares for me: and they that seek my hurt speak mischievous things, and imagine deceits all the day long.
Proverbs 12:20   Deceit is in the heart of them that imagine evil: but to the counsellors of peace is joy.
Psalms 140:2  Which imagine mischiefs in their heart; continually are they gathered together for war.

The strivings of my own heart is not to pray curses or imagine evil in others..but blessings and goodness.

With the Lord's help I know it is accomplished ( all without PK).








8:05 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

bluhaze :: permalink