<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Living Water

On Finding A True Church

Friday, February 03, 2006
1Co 14:33

(ASV) for God is not a God of confusion, but of peace. As in all the churches of the saints,

On Finding A True Church

These days finding a true church family can be trying.
A child of God should never feel they have to settle for second best.

It is like a marriage. Would I settle for an abusive or
manipulative family when my Lord tells me I am precious
in His sight? Would I settle for confusion when my Lord
is the Son of Peace?

1Co 14:33
(ASV) for God is not a God of confusion, but of peace.
As in all the churches of the saints,

Would I settle for the synagogue of satan
in place of a church of saints?

Rev 2:9
(ASV) I know thy tribulation, and thy poverty (but thou art rich),
and the blasphemy of them that say they are Jews, and they art not,
but are a synagogue of Satan.

No we should never settle for seconds. These are the days
of the apostate church. The Lord will even allow you to
see the apostacy and shake off the dust.

One cult I have entered had a closet gay teaching the youth ministry.
Another preached of nothing but "seed"..of course with seed being
the almighty dollar
in place of the Word of God.

These things always come to light, but to remain in such apostacy will
do you and your family nothing
but harm.

Shake off the dust...but don't loose hope.

The Lord
will always use these things to help you learn, and today is always
a new and joyous day in the Lord for His children!

Praise God!
8:14 AM :: ::
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

bluhaze :: permalink