<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Living Water

Wednesday, October 12, 2005
Just random thoughts here-

I got to thinking about John the Baptist being filled with the Holy Ghost from the womb and I remembered what the Lord said about him.

Matthew 11:11 �Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist: notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.

Of course it was only God's work within John and John was to come walking in the spirit of..

Matthew 17:10 �And his disciples asked him, saying, Why then say the scribes that Elias must first come?
11 �And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things.
12 �But I say unto you, That Elias is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them.


Like I said just random thoughts that for some reason I am not able to reconcile. We know Jesus was the "only" sinless human.

Not sure if I am suppose to understand this just yet. I guess I'll file it for later thought.

I do however know that God is not limited to a point of human birth in santification.
9:44 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

bluhaze :: permalink