<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Living Water

Sunday, October 09, 2005
God's Ultimate Will

What can we assume is God's ultimate will?

Matthew 6:10 �Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

Now we know that this earth is nothing like heaven as it entails way too much destruction....however when we see destruction we can not assume just because it isn't like heaven it isn't God's will.

The key is the end product and not the process in the making.

When the Lord prayed Father your will be done. we see in scripture that on the surface His allowing will seemed very destructive in our Lord's dying.

The ultimate thing that came from that however was the key. Ressurection of Christ and salvation for sinners.

So when we see destruction around us at every turn we need to look forward to the end product in faith.

Corinthians 13:12 �For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

Trying to debunk that allowing destruction as not being God's will is not biblical within things...however we do know that with faith and patience that destruction is toward prosperity.

Isaiah 55:11 �So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

8:59 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

bluhaze :: permalink