<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Living Water

Thursday, October 06, 2005
Pricks

Acts 9:5And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.

It is right funny to think humans try to prevail in kicking against the pricks. Only in going with the pricks can one find true rest.

The Holy Spirit will even stop you from heading in wrong directions.

Acts 16:7After they were come to Mysia, they assayed to go into Bithynia: but the Spirit suffered them not.


Here they were trying to go (unknowingly I would think) in wrong directions but the Spirit suffered them not.

Trusting in that direction one can truly come to a place like Paul and say that where ever they find themself they are satisfied.

Philippians 4:11Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content.

God knows His plans and those that are His. He has promised not to lead us astray, for His names sake.

Psalms 23:3He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.


We can completely trust the pricks. We can completely trust the Lord.
12:02 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

bluhaze :: permalink