<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Living Water

Sunday, September 18, 2005
Torment Issue

I suppose it is an issue of torment since internal evil is purged by the blood.

Matthew 8:29And, behold, they cried out, saying, What have we to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God? art thou come hither to torment us before the time?
Mark 5:7And cried with a loud voice, and said, What have I to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of the most high God? I adjure thee by God, that thou torment me not.
Luke 8:28When he saw Jesus, he cried out, and fell down before him, and with a loud voice said, What have I to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God most high? I beseech thee, torment me not.

But it is odd that the spirits of Phaisees were not affected on an external level in like manner.
The Pharisees only plotted to kill Him, which they did, yet did not.

Even they, however, couldn't stand being around Him.

2 Chronicles 7:14 �If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Is our land healed? I have to say yes!

Praise God!

8:02 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

bluhaze :: permalink