<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Living Water

Saturday, September 03, 2005
Wear Your Salvation

When we as Christians put on our helmet of salvation and stand firm in that Word ,we will often have others try and convince us of what horrible sinners we are.

The thing is that if we are still such horrible sinnners then we are calling God's Word to none effect.

1 John 1:9 �If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

When I stand up in belief that God is faithful, just, merciful and true, I will also come to understand that all my confessed sins are cleansed. I am righteous because of Christ's cross!

Let the devil come against that! He is not coming against my word...but God's.

Wear your salvation!

5:48 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

bluhaze :: permalink