<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Living Water

No Bloggy New Doggy

Thursday, May 18, 2006
The process of watching my aunt and my new dog bowel patterns has left little time for the loveless internet.

lol...

I almost cried when that nice Lutheran pastor called again. To think I only visited once and he is so involved to make sure I am dealing OK with my situation. Not something one sees everyday.

I would love to attend his church..but they say some sort of confession in service. Something about believing in the holy "catholic" church.

I do believe in Christ's spotless church..but to attach the word "catholic" to it?

Of course Christ's blood can cover such weirdness,,words like catholic, baptist, methodist, lutheran, calvinist.

I just don't think I can honestly confess catholic...of course I could leave the word out and let the pastor know I would leave the word out..if it wouldn't bother him ...I never will again attend somewhere that I wasn't in unity with the pastor.

If it wouldn't bother him that I left it out we would be in unity...I don't mind if he says it..he doesn't mind if I don't say it.

but then again...I also hate repetative confessions. Sort of like repetitive prayers that the Lord called heathen.

Something to discuss if I would try to attend and more division?
4:07 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

bluhaze :: permalink