<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Living Water

More Thoughts On Unity

Thursday, July 06, 2006
As I consider the unity within my home and neighborhood,
I realized something about it all.

In my life and home the only one I can see out of unity with
it all is my aunt.

When I am hot, she is cold. When I see dirt and wish to clean,
she says stop. She continually worries about money although I
tell her money is not an issue within our home. She will
give away her assets, ( in an indian giver, confused type way), but
any cash she might have is a sore point with her. She complains
when we have guests over, like on our memorial day cookout.
She even complains when she sees neighbors come onto the
property to fish.

As I look at her and consider her condition, I see she is out
of unity because of illness. She could never function in authority
within our home, although we would never throw her out. I also see
I could never function under her authority.

I got a little aggravated with her yesterday when she began to try
and tell me what to do concerning some everyday chores.

Because of her state of dis-unity it seems like she needs
more care and love from those in unity.

The Lord has placed her here for a reason.

Sort of odd.
6:51 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

bluhaze :: permalink