<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Living Water

Bible In A Year Reading

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Today's Bible in a year reading is-
1 Kings 14:1 - 15:24
Acts 10:1-23
Psalms 133:1-3
Proverbs 17:7-8
The part of todays reading I enjoyed the most was-

Psa 133:1 Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!
Psa 133:2 It is like the precious ointment upon the head, that ran down upon the beard, even Aaron's beard: that went down to the skirts of his garments;
Psa 133:3 As the dew of Hermon, and as the dew that descended upon the mountains of Zion: for there the LORD commanded the blessing, even life for evermore.
As I read the above I realize what a blessing from God unity is. In my own life , dealing with my aunt and her condition, I think of how difficult that would be for me if my husband was not in unity with me in the task.
A group in unity is a group where God has commanded blessings and life.