<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Living Water

The Lord is So Good

Saturday, February 11, 2006
The Lord is so good and His Word does convict.

I had a talk with hubby today and we are going to try and return to the church fellowship where I first began my walk. It isn't like I haven't been praying for God's will in their lives and although they hurt me badly ( and many others I have spoken to) ...the Lord has replaced the old abusive pastor with a new one. Hubby is hesitant because he knows how the post tramatic stress is triggered at times.

We will return and see if they are less abusive. The Lord has given me much space to heal. I was almost murdered by an abusive person once...and while I still pray for them even today...it left scars and a defence system against abuse.

I do suppose I need to stop trying and defend myself and just give it to the Lord. He was certainly faithful in replacing that pastor....We will see if they are growing better or worse I suppose.

Thank God for His faithfulness.

I should add that if things have not gotten better I will in no way feel in bondage to stay. I know the Lord loves me too much to have to suffer in abusive situations ever again if He allows me two good feet to walk. He took enough abuse for the both of us.
2:54 PM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

bluhaze :: permalink