<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Living Water

Diet Count

Wednesday, June 14, 2006
I have to begin to count calories again. I must loose about 20 pounds.

Stress will cause one to gain a bit and the responsibility of taking on my aunt has me eating off balance.

I started my day with 235 calories today.

Banana Cream Smoothie

Serving Size : 1 Preparation Time :0:00

Amount Measure Ingredient -- Preparation Method
-------- ------------ --------------------------------
1/2 each banana
1 cup nonfat buttermilk
2 tablespoons Cool Whip Lite®
1 tablespoon sugar substitute
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 cup crushed ice

Place all in blender til smooth.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Per serving: 235 Calories (kcal); 3g Total Fat; (14% calories from fat); 9g Protein; 37g Carbohydrate; 9mg Cholesterol; 294mg Sodium
Food Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 0 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 1 Fruit; 1/2 Fat; 1/2 Other Carbohydrates




7:27 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

bluhaze :: permalink