<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Living Water

Choose Life

Tuesday, June 06, 2006
This day I call heaven and earth as witnesses against you that I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Now choose life, so that you and your children may live.
Deuteronomy 30:19 (NIV)


I can say with all thanksgiving that we are blessed!

Praise God!

The ground was cursed when Adam chose to listen to Eve.

Gen 3:17 And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life;

Our home looks much like blessing to the point of many envious. The grounds are lush and wildlife abounds here. My husband and I love to garden there is no sorrow in that.


I can honestly say my child is a blessing and my husband does not rule over me but we are one in Christ.

Gen 3:16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

Did I choose blessing over the curse? I don't remember doing it.

I do remember the Lord saving me and life was a lot harder before and during my salvation. A lot of evil and iniquity had to be put away and much just left on its own.

Did I choose that? I don't remember.

Thank you Lord!
6:18 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

bluhaze :: permalink